• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Moment with 2.1, Nexus One Launcher, Flan Gallery. WooHoo!

Upvote 0
2.1 is flat out amazing. It runs much faster/smoother. Still no data lockups for me, although a few have reported them. Goggles is actually pretty awesome. The flan gallery is a lot nicer, camera app rocks now. Ill do a few more vids when I got time. Although the battery issue is back, but numus ad the gang will get that nailed down.

Reactions: Eric-VTX
Upvote 0
2.1 is flat out amazing. It runs much faster/smoother. Still no data lockups for me, although a few have reported them. Goggles is actually pretty awesome. The flan gallery is a lot nicer, camera app rocks now. Ill do a few more vids when I got time. Although the battery issue is back, but numus ad the gang will get that nailed down.
Part of me really wants to do it, but I'm afraid i will brick my phone plus i'm really a Noob? lol.... Also I got my phone with cj14 and would have to do from the beggining?
I've looked for detailed instructions but really can't understand them in my terms??? i did sign with SDX...but didn't do anything yet? I guess i figure i'll wait for sprint to come out with it, but i'm very jealous of you all!!! thanks!

Upvote 0
2.1 is flat out amazing. It runs much faster/smoother. Still no data lockups for me, although a few have reported them. Goggles is actually pretty awesome. The flan gallery is a lot nicer, camera app rocks now.
Don't forget that the proximity sensor lag issues have been fixed:D And the live wallpapers are mostly pretty sweet too (with some bugs).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones