Samsung Moment work PSX4DroidSupport

Last Updated:

1. Kadenamisada

Kadenamisada New Member

Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you all have been able to get PSX4droid to work on your Samsung Moment?

I have the correct bios (I've used several bioses to make sure my specific bios file wasn't corrupted) and I also tried several .bin PS1 roms. When I try to start the game, all I get is a couple of seconds of black screen before it returns to the rom selection screen.

Has anyone gotten it to work? If so, how? If not, is it because of power specs? Is it possible to get around it?

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. seanshomes1

seanshomes1 Member

I am also having the same problem. I did some research and a couple places say it is not possible "out of the box' but there may be ways to mod the phone? If anyone has specific directions for the Moment for doing this, it would be appreciated! Thanks!
  3. xwatchmanx

xwatchmanx New Member

unfortunately, I think the Samsung Moment hardware simply isn't capable of it. I've rooted my Samsung moment and installed the newest graphic drivers and am using an overclocked kernel, and i still get the same results. :-\ Sorry man, but i dont think it's gonna work. hopefully you can upgrade soon... i know psx4droid is the first app i'm buying when i get my Epic in february. :-D
  4. seanshomes1

seanshomes1 Member

cool. I'll try it out on yours