• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help samsung moment

thats all fine if all you want to attach is a picture ,i want to reply to e-mail and attach word document and not have to originate in astro without reply email allready 2 go,on BB it is easy 2 attach what u want is this possible on moment or should i return 2 BB

Stock E-Mail app allows for "File" attachment. Unless you are talking about messaging, then you are only allowed to send Media.

Upvote 0
havent used stock mail just g-mail and it will only allow picture attachments as reply 2 an incoming mail ,if new is sent out with astro file thaw works on g-mail but you have 2 type in email again and cannot just reply to the recipiant with out jumping through hoops

ah, sorry, you didn't mention it was Gmail in your OP so I assumed you meant the regular e-mail program, on sure on gmail as I always use the other email client instead.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones