Samsung Music player Vs. Google Music playerSupport

Last Updated: 2012-02-22 13:21:03
  1. Money_Mark

Money_Mark Well-Known Member

What music player is everyone using? After starting with the Samsung music player, I eventually switched over to the Google music play. Having your music in the cloud, or gaining access to your entire library without having to sacrifice memory is strong point for GM. However, the UI cannot be accessed from the lockout screen. A huge FAIL in my opinion.

I am back to the Samsung player for now, for that exact reason. I need quick access to my player and this one provides the fastest. Just curious what others have experienced between the two.

Mark

Advertisement
  2. jcpwn2004

jcpwn2004 Active Member

wow never knew that the samsung music player did that home screen thing, thanks for the heads up, I had been using power amp.
  3. fldude99

fldude99 Well-Known Member

I'd been using power amp as well, but since subscribing to spotify that's pretty much all I use. Unfortunately you have to use their built in player.
  4. Money_Mark

Money_Mark Well-Known Member

Glad that helped, jcpwn. I'm really surprised other music players do not have this basic function.
  5. fldude99

fldude99 Well-Known Member

For those that want to listen to their cloud music with a player of your choosing, check out cloud music player in the market. Looks people cool but it's a buck 99