• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Nexus S

sawalke4

Lurker
Aug 3, 2011
I would like to make the switch from my bb to an android phone. I like the looks of the Nexus S and would like to purchase one. I need it to work with a 1900 mhz GSM network as I am going to be using it in Central America. The 3G version is fine as our network doesn't have 4G anyway. However I have a US shipping address that this will be shipped to. Sorry for the noob questions but I need to to be the latest 3.2 OS and be able to download apps openly etc...Must be in good cosmetic and working condition. Thanks!

I would like to make the switch from my bb to an android phone. I like the looks of the Nexus S and would like to purchase one. I need it to work with a 1900 mhz GSM network as I am going to be using it in Central America. The 3G version is fine as our network doesn't have 4G anyway. However I have a US shipping address that this will be shipped to. Sorry for the noob questions but I need to to be the latest 3.2 OS and be able to download apps openly etc...Must be in good cosmetic and working condition. Thanks!

I have a 4G for sale, but it is CDMA not GSM. Also, I think what you mean is the 2.3 OS (Gingerbread) which both versions have. Good luck!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones