• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung not charging for froyo updates

Upvote 0
Honestly, at this point... I'm just glad Samsung acknowledges our frustration and is addressing the "issue".

I came from the DINC to Fascinate about a month ago. I was spoiled with many updates with the DINC, but I have no regrets becuase I still consider the Fascinate a more superior phone.

Lets hope Samsung's "Promise" is ... ehhh... a pinky promise?

Upvote 0
i doubt that samsung ever was...and that was just some wild rumor anyway....but even if it was true, im sure samsung would deny it
Yeah they'd have to. Its like any wrong-doing deny, deny, deny.
The last part of your statement is key. How could anyone believe was Samsung says anyway?
I know most peeps blast Samsung and surely thats a valid blast but its not like Verizon itself is without fault in this matter too.
Honestly, at this point... I'm just glad Samsung acknowledges our frustration and is addressing the "issue".

I came from the DINC to Fascinate about a month ago. I was spoiled with many updates with the DINC, but I have no regrets becuase I still consider the Fascinate a more superior phone.

Lets hope Samsung's "Promise" is ... ehhh... a pinky promise?
Yeah everyone I know who had a Dinc and now has an SF prefers the SF

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones