1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Samsung Note 2 OEM manual 4.3 update

1. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

For those of you that didn't want to what here is the new 4.3 update, you will have to be stock(unrooted) for it to work, just flash from the stock recovery, it works and the new update is really sweet lol...... ;):D

MC2 to MK4 update zip - xda-developers

Advertisement
    :
    DonB likes this.
  2. AlwaysAngry

AlwaysAngry Well-Known Member

is there a root safe version yet? preferably without knox.

...also, shouldn't this be in the regular note 2 forum, not 'all things root'?
  3. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

Actually, the question that you asked about root is the main reason I didn't put it in the regular section....;)
  4. DonB

DonB ♡ Spidey Sense !! ♡ ™ Moderator

And the answer to your question is No, not as of yet, but I am sure there will be soon. ;)
  5. AlwaysAngry

i asked about root-safe because you posted it in the root section. ;)
  6. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

For right know they only have one for the international verison of sprint, but im sure they will have one here soon..... :)
  7. AlwaysAngry

a root-safe 4.3 flashable update was what i was expecting/hoping to see when i read the title in the root forum. thanks for the tease! :hmpf:

there is a way to do it (w/o knox) BUT wifi doesn't work yet. no wifi is definitely a deal breaker for me.
  8. DonB

9. DonB

AlwaysAngry and Doc like this.
  10. bluemsw

bluemsw Well-Known Member

will this update only work for sprint phones?
  11. Lennatron

Lennatron Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if you can receive future OTA updates after installing this?
  12. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

Yes, its the sprints 4.3 OTA update, so you will be able to receive future updates....
  13. DonB

FTR, some have simply stayed on 4.1 and update to the MK4 Modem and have had great results, so if some of you don't want to take the full plunge, you can simply update the Modem and see how it works for you. I am still on MackRom, and many on there have done this with great results, I have not done this yet, but will as soon as I get a little time.

Download here: MK4 Modem

From Lorjay589 Thread, cheers: {ROM}{TEAM REJECTZ}{LORJAY589} MK4 Knox Free Full Rom Odex/Deodex Updated 11/29 - xda-developers