Samsung Note/Journal coming to Sprint and VZW!General

Last Updated: 2012-01-18 06:18:56
  1. WifiMaxed

WifiMaxed Well-Known Member

Advertisement
  2. Vipfreak

Vipfreak Well-Known Member

If it is, I'm going to Verizon. I've had it with Sprints garbage... Maybe with Verizon I can get a reach around while they are raping me...
    B2L likes this.
  3. PhilMcGraw

PhilMcGraw Well-Known Member

I think I agree with the writer to take this rumor with a grain of salt. I haven't heard any other sources indicate that it will be coming to Verizon and Sprint. And if it is true, then you can be talking about waiting for a long time. I mean at least the Galaxy Note for AT&T has already passed through the FCC. And most cell phones that pass through take about 30 days before they hit the market. So, I don't know.
  4. Vipfreak

My contract isn't up til 2013 anyway... That's an eternity in Electronics time... Would've happened by then... I'd rather kill myself than go to AT$T... Although, I may have killed myself being with Sprint or 2012 will have killed us all though by then... :\
  5. PhilMcGraw

PhilMcGraw Well-Known Member

I hope you are joking and not really believing that a calendar ending means that the world is going to end. Also, by that time you will see the Galaxy Note II come out, so perhaps by that time Verizon will be releasing it first or both Verizon and AT&T next time.
  6. Vipfreak

Don't be silly, of course I'm being sarcastic...