• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Prevail headache repair problems UGH

I see and by the way no complementary phone.

I can believe that 100 percent since they told me mine was on its way then said it had never been shipped and that I had never been approved for one after several Boost employees had told me otherwise.

Honestly, i love BM service as long as I don't actually have to deal with their service department. Lmao. Service is great for the price but they are definitely lacking in the treat the customer right because they pay our paychecks department. Unfortunately that happens sometimes when a company gets too big for their britches.

Upvote 0
UPDATE:

Just ordered the LG Optimums G PRO for AT&T. Feels so good leave leave Boost Mobile (Sprint). Well I had Sprint from 2006-2013. Total is a 7 years of Sprint. Now Sprint customer service is getting WORSE. My area where I live is only getting 3 bars out of 5 and usually I have 5 bars all the time. I called Boost Mobile and they are doing nothing except giving credit for outages and it is a TOTAL of $36.37! That is nice but if I can't get service at all now what is the use anyway of having all that credit. Anyway, call Sprint and I complained having no service at all and keep getting dropped calls and they said it is your tower in your area and I said OK I need someone to fix it and guess what they reply to me. They said NO we are NOT going to fix it. I was shocked at what Sprint said because when I joined Sprint in 2006 there customer service is top notched. I had no problems with their customer service at all. Ahhh my billing cycle ends on the May 6 2013 and I will SWITCH to AND now I will use ALL MY CREDITS UP and then switch to ATT. Anyway, I am glad that I PRE-ORDER my phone with ATT and when the phone arrives I will still be with BOOST MOBILE for a couple of days and then on the last day I will activate the LG Optimums G Pro. Will give a final update when I leave Boost Mobile (Sprint),

It is sad that I am leaving Sprint for 7 years but the service has really gone down in the tubs.

Upvote 0
Update 6-1-13

Now I am with AT&T since May 17th and the coverage is not bad. Wow the activation took an 1 hour in the store. But thing went through smoothly even through it took 1 hour. I am loving my LG Optimums G Pro. In my opinion this is a GREAT phone that I just bought and one of the BEST. Hugh screen 5.5 inches 32GB storage internal actual is 23GB user available and a Micro SD card that supports up to 64GB. The ONLY thing I is a MINOR thing is I cannot move the apps to my Micro SD card. Well I looked it up on the web and it says Android 4.1 and up cannot move any apps to the Micro SD card. My phone has 23GB to use so that is plenty of apps I can store on my phone so I understand why. I think if your phone has very little Hard drive (internal storage) then you can move the Apps from your phone to the SD card like the Samsung Galaxy Prevail. If you have I think 16GB or 32GB you cannot move your apps to your SD card because your phone has a lot of storage on it. You can storage pictures and movies on your SD card then cool.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones