• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help samsung prevail reboot

beyerfam

Lurker
Apr 27, 2012
I just recieved a Samsung Prevail. It is locked with a password for some reason. I am trying to hard reset the phone. I got to the menu for reset, but when I hit the camera to enter to reboot it, nothing happens. I have been searching for the answer and have gotten no where. I bought it cheap and would really love to use it. I will send it back if I can not get into it. Thanks so much for any help

The reason it is locked with a password is because the owner didn't want random people getting into their phone. Sometimes cheap stuff is not worth it. Send it back to the person who sold it to you. They can return the stolen merchandise! I dont want my Prevail stolen. Someone might be looking for it. It might even belong to a fellow member here, namely DaisFlaque!

http://androidforums.com/galaxy-pre...468-sorry-every-one-loss-prevention-root.html

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones