• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung s3 mini softbrick please help pulling my hair out with frustration

wirral

Lurker
Jan 18, 2015
Hi all

I would be very great full if i could lend a hand regarding my Samsung s3 mini GT-I8190N UK OPEN TO ANY NETWORK .

The problem i have is i cant load the phone up all i get is the the "SAMSUNG GAKAXY SIII MINI GT-I8190N LOGO".

I however can get into download mode , recovery mode is not possible it just wont go into recovery mode.

i have done some reading over the last week and found that the phone maybe softbricked so i downloaded odin and downloaded a couple of new firmwares.

I followed the steps i found on an android forum and hooked my s3 upto my PC and clicked PDA , i selected the MD5 file (new filmwere ) and clicked start , yippieeee i had progress but very slow progress at that , the green progress bar on odin was filling up but very slow , after about half hour it was only about 30% full and then failed , i have tried over and over again but it wont work .

any help would be really helpfull .

on download mode i have -

ODIN MODE

PRODUCT NAME GT-I8190N
CUSTOM BINARY DOWNLOAD -NO
CURRENT BINARY-SAMSUNG OFFICIAL
SYSTEM STATUS - OFFICIAL

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones