• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung S3 Problem

ra5451

Lurker
Apr 16, 2014
Hi All
I have a S3 and when I do something on the phone it flashes to the last thing I did first. Example...If I do call someone the person that I previously called pops up on the screen for a second then the new call is made?

I searched the forum but couldn't find this and didnt know what to call it...

Any ideas

Is it any application that will pop up or just the dialer/contact? May help to know android version and carrier.

The end of all trouble shooting would be a factory reset, but you can probably try things like evaluate if you have any programs that are hogging memory by lookng in your running ap list from settings-applications. or check on any application that you installed right before this issue. does it happen after your phone been on a long time or even after a reboot?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones