• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung S3 - Wifi Problems

i have a samsung s3 and once i upgraded to jellybean iv been having alot of wifi problems.

i have a Belkin Dual Band N600 and my problem is il connect to my router and itl work for a bit (15mlins) after that my phone would be connected to router but wont let me use the wifi.

the only solution for me that works is switching the router off and back on again, but then again itl only work for 15 mins or so

any advice would be appreciated

Thanks

i have a samsung s3 and once i upgraded to jellybean iv been having alot of wifi problems.

i have a Belkin Dual Band N600 and my problem is il connect to my router and itl work for a bit (15mlins) after that my phone would be connected to router but wont let me use the wifi.

the only solution for me that works is switching the router off and back on again, but then again itl only work for 15 mins or so

any advice would be appreciated

Thanks

Are any other devices in your house having a problem staying alive wirelessly?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones