• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

samsung s4 l2_hsic wakelock is draining all my battery

Miguelme

Lurker
Dec 20, 2013
Im having an issue with my battery since i upgrade my samsung galaxy s4 to 4.3. Im using wakelock detector and im having the wakelock l2_hsic preventing my phone into going deep sleep. How could i solve this? I am a newbie in android, i would appreciate a lot any help you could give me.

This is a good explanation of what it is and why it's necessary. (The author obviously has English as a second language, but it's still very readable.)

As he says, the only thing you can do right now is turn on Airplane mode. You'll have to wait for Samsung to come out with another update to 4.3. (There have been 2. If you only got one, this fix may be in the second. If not, hope it's in the third.)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones