• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung S6 problem.

mickeyelk

Lurker
Nov 28, 2015
Need some help. First time user of this forum so glad to see it exits and with so many people participating. The problem I have is: Plugged it in to recharge the unit. After taking it off the charger it would not come on. Press the power button and it will start to boot up but stops right after the Verizon red picture and then shuts down immediately. When replugged in for charging it show just the battey amount charge . From here hold the power button for a few seconds and it comes on as normal . Unplug it and it will not come on just shuts down. Is there a problem with this unit? When plugged in the unit works perfectly.

It seems that the battery has been completely discharged and it has some difficulty to wake up itself.

Shutdown your phone completely and wait until the charger is cold, plug it in the phone and wait, touch the charger with your fingers from time to time to see if it's hot, if the charger remains cold then the battery or worse, the charging circuit is faulty.

Upvote 0
It seems that the battery has been completely discharged and it has some difficulty to wake up itself.

Shutdown your phone completely and wait until the charger is cold, plug it in the phone and wait, touch the charger with your fingers from time to time to see if it's hot, if the charger remains cold then the battery or worse, the charging circuit is faulty.
I've tried all the above thanks allot I'll take it back tomorrow to Verizon.

Reactions: lunatic59
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones