• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung S6?

Hi Everyone, I was wondering if this is the same phone which was recently released which has no external sd card? If so, if a person were to buy one of these off of the www, would I do better to purchase one which is unlocked from the factory? Is more memory better with this device?
I have had a bad/expensive experience with a Verizon contract, would purchasing an unlocked phone allow me to use any service provider I choose? Also, is there any bad stuff out there about the S6, aside from not having an external sd card, that I should know before I try to purchase one online? I apologize for so many questions about the S6, but I know so little about current phones or have very limited access to educated people about what is out there now. As a matter of fact, the last device I fell in love with as far as functionality was the Razr M[emoji173], which clearly had overheating, limited programming and locking up issues.
I appreciate anyone spending the time to respond to my varied questions! [emoji4]. Thank you so much!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones