• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung shows how the Galaxy S4 is the perfect gadget for stalkers

The message fromSamsung’s*newest video for the*Galaxy S4*seems to be a variation of an old Nancy Sinatra tune: That is, “This Phone is Made for Stalking.” A five-minute music*video for the Galaxy S4*shows a lovestruck man following a woman around with his new Samsung smartphone and secretly filming her while she’s sitting in class and in the library. The man then longingly watches the videos he’s filmed of her while applying photo effects to her images using theGalaxy S4′s new camera software.The man eventually does work up the nerve to talk with the woman at a party and they apparently hit it off and start dating. Of course, we don’t know if she ever finds out about his secret video collection of her every move but we can safely say that she should be very careful about breaking up with him lest she wants to find herself trapped in a basement being told to put lotion on her skin to avoid getting sprayed with a hose.The full video is posted below.

Samsung Galaxy S4 ad: phone used for stalking | BGR

I think the video is pretty cool.

LOL i thought this thread was going to be about something different.

a very cute video, but that guy would weird me out if i saw him doing something like that.

samsung has always put out great commercials.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones