Samsung Spica google account loginSupport

Last Updated:

1. Tanarotte

Tanarotte New Member This Topic's Starter

Ive just bought my spica [ i am novice android user].

I did all settings right i think i even configured all my wifi networks etc but ive run into one BIG problem.

All aplications can easly use WIFI internet, browser youtube etc. I can watch videos, use google maps normaly without problems but I cannot use app store or any google aps !

When i try logging in to my google account the phone "thinks" for a minute, then ive got an error that my network is kinda bad, or i am having network problems, or my sim card does not support GPRS data transfer.

Thats bad becouse iam on roaming and i DONT want to use operator network for data transfer [ its like 1USD for each 100KB] especialy when i have 10+Mbps wifi internet connection in home. . . . . .

Apperently i cant find any option to force google aps to use WIFI instead of 3g connection. And i cant downlaod any APN or network-menaging aps becouse i cant log in to app store. What should i do now >.<!?

Oh forgot, i also cant update my android to 2.1 becousse that stupid PC suite cant detect my phone xD

Advertisement
  2. andy-roid

andy-roid Well-Known Member

what os is on your computor and what nps are you using

this worked for me turn the phone off then connect to pc with usb then turn the phone on

3. tanej

tanej Member

manually set your date and time

k1nd3ru likes this.
  4. Tanarotte

Tanarotte New Member This Topic's Starter

lol. . . . r u kidding me . . . ?

5. nx1977

nx1977 Well-Known Member

The auto time update glitches, changes the date/time and thus google rejects the connection.

Manual setting resolves this issue.

6. punyv

punyv Active Member

The stupid auto time update problem has made my head spin when I got both my spica's. Hope this is resolved in 2.1!

7. k1nd3ru

k1nd3ru Member

OMG ... this is so sick . I had the same problem but i thought that i got a SIM problem or was because of my network (Orange).
    I manually set the date and time when i bought the phone but ... but i did it without knowing that will affect Google applications.
    The only problem was that i kept the 24 hour format .... after reading this threat i set it to 12 hour format and Google apps works now EXCELLENT.

TY Guys ... THIS FORUM ROCKS !!!