Samsung Tab 2 7" - Android apps download problemSupport

1. csk1411

csk1411 New Member

Hi,

I have Samsung Tab 2 7", facing error while downloading any application from Play store e.g. error code 495 and while updating apps it throws error code 927 and due to this no download completes.

does anyone has solution to this problem.. please revert asap.

Advertisement
  2. Romulous

Romulous Well-Known Member

What version of the play store are you running?
  3. xmr405o

xmr405o Well-Known Member

You can try clearing the cache and data from the play store app and try to download the app again.

Btw- Welcome to the forums csk!
  4. matrixprop

matrixprop New Member

Even i have the same problem. Google apple store is not working. Just keeps on coming .. downloading. But it never completes.
  5. matrixprop

matrixprop New Member

Did you find any solution for the problem. Even i have the same problem and tried searching on Google support. And device .GT-P3100 is not in on Google play store supported list.
  6. schapman1323

schapman1323 New Member

I have the same problem, and have had no success finding information that works anywhere. Any ideas?
  7. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me Guide

For those having a problem, did any of you at least do this? Clearing cache and data is your friend.
  8. schapman1323

schapman1323 New Member

I cleared the data cache several time sin several combinations. Some other threads also referred to clearing the download data cache, but I could not find one of them in the settings of my tablet--I assuem that ICS has a different structure. No luck with any permutation that I tried.
  9. montel2

montel2 New Member

My red x always come on when charging my battery, and when I disconnects it and charge it back, it dissappears and when I remove it and charge it again, it comes up whats wrong pls