• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung Tab 2 In App Options

jodyodell

Lurker
Oct 20, 2012
Hi, I've recently bought a Samsung Tab 2. It is for my little brother as he is an avid gamer. My problem is that when testing it out I downloaded him a gameboy emulator which stays open even after pressing the homescreen. I have the same emulator on my Xperia X10 (brilliant phone :D) and when done playing I have to press the options button on the actual phone. On the tablet though i cannot find the button and it is causing the battery to decrease faster than normally. Can someone please advise me on how to close the app as it is the same options button that would allow him to add cheats to his game e.c.t.

Please can you help me as the only solution i can find at the moment is to restart the device after each use :p

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones