Samsung Tab 3 10.1 No multi window???General

1. Stildawn

Stildawn Well-Known Member

Hi all

Just got this tab for wife, anyway for the life of me I cant find nor figure out how to use multi window on the thing. Holding the back key doesnt enable the side bar like on my s3, nor is there an option to enable it in the notification bar.

I googled around and there is a bunch of review type sites saying that the tab has it so yeah what am I missing.

Cheers

Advertisement
    :
  2. Thom

Thom Premium Guide Member Guide

For better exposure I moved your question (thread) to the area (forum) where your table is discussed.

... Thom
  3. brosko

brosko Well-Known Member

holding the back key will only work if you have the multi window option turned on in the notification shade. if the option is not there then you can go into settings display notification panel and adjust it there I believe.
  4. brosko

brosko Well-Known Member

actually I just looked at mine and there is a box to check next to multi window in settings, display.
  5. Stildawn

Had a look at mine, and there is nothing in the notification bar settings nor in display...

Odd?
  6. brosko

brosko Well-Known Member

That is just plain weird. I dont know what to tell you. Post back when/if you find out what is up.
  7. Stildawn

Maybe my one doesn't have it hmm
  8. brosko

brosko Well-Known Member

I would call samsung if i were you
  9. SugarSpike

SugarSpike Member

The 10.1 inch version doesnt have multi window, I was so disappointed with this tab I've just taken it back and got the previous model, the tab 2, so much happier already.
    The tab 3 doesnt even have the pop up tray at the bottom!
    I really couldn't see a notable reason for the
  10. brosko

brosko Well-Known Member

Now that you mention it I do remember reading that somewhere.the 8 is definitely the best of the 3
  11. doc1964

doc1964 Well-Known Member

The ten also does not do screen mirroring, the tab 3 8.0 does, Apparently the intel chip does not play nice with mirroring.