Samsung Tab S accessoriesTips

1. cwiebe

cwiebe Member

I'm looking at buying either this tablet, or the Xperia Z2. Both look very good, but this Tab S has some great specs.

Does anyone know if there will be a charging dock available for the Tab S? I hate mucking around with usb cables to charge things.

Advertisement
    :
  2. bonerp

bonerp Well-Known Member

There is now some charging docks on ebay. Mostly outside of UK currently but will deliver to UK....for those in the UK!

The Book Cover is very nice. I received it yesterday. The different angles are all magnet supported and its very thin.
  3. cwiebe

cwiebe Member

I went with the Z2, and picked up the magnetic charging dock. Now I have to make sure the cover I get is supported by the dock.

Any suggestions?
  4. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!! Moderator

ok so i just bought this:Tab S 10.5 Bluetooth Keyboard Case - Titanium Bronze and it is amazing. the keyboard is just the right size for me and it docks well with the tab s. what really sold it is that you can sort of fold it together when you are on the go. it has a real solid clasp that keeps the tablet in place while it is folded up. it is sleek and super thin like the the tab s itself......i'm glad i held out and waited for this to come out. typing with it right now!!!!!!!!

the only thing i do not like is the wake and sleep feature.....or lack there of. wish they added this feature on the keyboard, especially for the price they are asking.
  5. balanair

balanair Member

Where did you get it from?
  6. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!! Moderator

i bought it at best buy. i also bought the s mouse as well. now i have a mini computer so to speak. plan on getting the micro sub to usb adapter so that i can hook it up to my external hard drive i have.
  7. balanair

balanair Member

Thanks. I will try them. With my 10.1 Note I had an adaptor which allowed me to connect to a usb link and that was great. Iwill, like you, look for the mini usb connect. Once again, thanks6
  8. Hook

Hook Ever since DU... ;-) VIP Member

For what it's worth, I got this keyboard case:

http://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/type-s-keyboard-case-galaxy-tab-s-10?crid=1242

I really like it. Premium quality, the keyboard is very similar to me Logitech desktop keyboard, nice key travel and feedback. It is one less row that the Samsung keyboard (no F-Keys) but includes all the functions and my large hands type on it fairly easily at 60% the price of the Samsung version. Holds the tablet very firmly, even on your lap, and is light and thin, but good protection. Top quality build and materials.