1. In regards to recently combined carrier specific root forums, if your device forum was affected, please see this poll/thread!

samsung transfix phone text issuesSupport

1. pedro45

pedro45 New Member

im a total idiot when it comes to technology. im unable to receive or send picture messages on my samsung transfix phone. everything else seems to working just fine. if anyone can help i would be grateful.

Advertisement
  2. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

Welcome aboard the Android Forums ship, Pedro! Thank you for joining up and posting your question.

I've moved your query to the Transfix sub-forum where other users of that particular device can respond.

I am wondering what methods you are using to include multimedia in your messages. Are you using the attachment icon, the path from Gallery, etc? Are you using the stock messaging app? or a third party one from Play Store, etc.

Also, could you tell us what happens when you try to send or receive pics etc? Error messages? etc.. ;)
  3. pedro45

pedro45 New Member

i hope this helps. when i send pictures i just go to my gallery and click on a picture and then send it through the 'messaging' option to one of my contacts. when im unable to receive a picture, i click on 'download' and it just continues to say 'downloading.....' and never does. and when im trying to send it says 'sending.....' but never does. thank you for your time even if you can't help me.