• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories samsung Vibrant 2x Battery, USB, and Wall Charger

The other day, i decided to buy some batteries for my vibrant since the battery life was horrrrrible ! Searching around forums and google, i came accross this .
GSi90-2B_1.jpg

It comes with 2 batteries, a usb, and a wall charger . It seems like a pretty good deal, especially it being 11.99 !

I bought this the other day, and i'll tell you guys whats up with these. I was orignally going to buy my spare batteries from ebay, from those guys from Hong Kong. But i was like wow, **** that . 10-20 business days ?!??! ordered from spider foot, it'll take 7-10 days to come . :) Yep ! good deal . Check it out

2x Battery + USB AC Wall Charger + Car Charger Adapter + Cable for Samsung Captivate Vibrant I9000 Galaxy S GSi90-2B [GSi90-2B] - US$11.99 : Spider-Foot.com

I noticed the batteries have G7 stamped on them. The battery that came with my Galaxy (and the one that came with the Samsung stand/battery charger - which is excellent BTW) have G9 stamped on them. I read somewhere (cannot remember where) that the G9 batteries were superior t the G7s.

That's a misconception from the early reviews of the i9000 model. G7 just means they are marketed in Europe. G9 batteries are for North America. Other than the number, they are identical.

Upvote 0
The charger that comes with the phone works great-in that the phone does not act "screwy" while charging, you can actually use the phone. But using an off brand cheapy charger does make the phone inoperable while charging-I know because I bought a cheap backup charger and, although the phone charges, it does make the phone inoperable, i.e. touch screen becomes non-responsive

yeah the phone acts up when you are charging. that can't be good.

does anyone know if the original charger does the same thing?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones