Samsung Vibrant & Mac

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 9xnine, Aug 2, 2010.

1. 9xnine

9xnine New Member

HI all,
    just picked up my Samsung Vibrant and am thoroughly blown away by the difficulty I am having transferring music to the phone. I use a mac running Snow Leopard 10.6.4. I am far from a technological ****** but I can NOT get music to my phone! I've tried iTune my Walkman and Double Twist. It doesn't seem as though my mac can see the phone. Yes, I have mounted it. Thanks in advance for your help.

Advertisement
  2. G.Armour

G.Armour You know you want to.
    VIP Member

Jan 11, 2010
    Truck driver/ driver mentor. I train people to dri
    Georgia
  3. Primetv

Primetv New Member

Aug 4, 2010
    I tried to move some photos from my Mac to my Tmobile Vibrant.. Computer won't mount the Vibrant...and some how I erased Avatar. I just got the phone a few hours ago and have not watched the movie...

Any advice on how to get pictures, videos and music from a Mac to a Vibrant?

Thanks!

4. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH
    VIP Member

Feb 19, 2010
    Male
    Welcome to Android Forums! :)

5. smacky

Jan 11, 2010
    You both may need to format your SD card. Actually, Prime, you might have already done that which is why Avatar is gone.

Have you tried restarting the computer and the phone? Are all your drivers up to date?

6. Jammy

Jammy Well-Known Member

May 29, 2010
    United Kingdom
    Connect your phone to your computer using the USB cable. Make sure it is set in disk drive mode. Drag & Drop. Simple :)