• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung Vibrant Media Questions

I know this is a Noob question but this is my very first droid phone(Samsung Vibrant) and have a couple questions and I will thank anyone who can answer them for me.

1.How do I set the phone to whenever I take pictures or download music it is saved to the SD card and not the phone memory?

2.How do I transfer photos from my PC to my Phone? I am trying to transfer some pictures to my phone to set as the background.

Any help would be much appreciated.

1. when you open your camera on the left side should be a tab with an arrow. open it and it contains 4 options. camcorder, shooting mode, default dest. and exposure. default destination should give some options on where to save, though i dont think you can save directly to your sd card untill 2.2, if at all.

2. just plug in your phone to your computer via usb cable, bring down the drop down menu and hit connect usb. then its pretty much just drag and click. better yet, if you want just get a microsd adapter and put your msd in it and plug that in your pc and put the files in there, then put it back in your phone.

Reactions: ALLthawayL1VE
Upvote 0
1. when you open your camera on the left side should be a tab with an arrow. open it and it contains 4 options. camcorder, shooting mode, default dest. and exposure. default destination should give some options on where to save, though i dont think you can save directly to your sd card untill 2.2, if at all.

2. just plug in your phone to your computer via usb cable, bring down the drop down menu and hit connect usb. then its pretty much just drag and click. better yet, if you want just get a microsd adapter and put your msd in it and plug that in your pc and put the files in there, then put it back in your phone.

By the way, on question 2, after connecting phone to computer via usb where is the drop down menu? is it on the phone or pc?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones