Samsung Wireless Charging CasesTips

1. SAL8116

SAL8116 Well-Known Member

Just got the wireless charging today, needless to say none of my cases work. I ordered some skins and may go "naked". Did find one case on Amazon that said it fits with Samsungs wireless charger.

What cases are you guys & gals using?

**Mods an we keep this separate from the regular case discussion if possible please? Thanks!!**

Advertisement
    :
  2. Droid4G

Droid4G Member

The Diztronic case seems to fit with the Samsung wireless charging cover. It's a tight fit but it works. The top of the case is a little bowed.

What other case did you find in Amazon?
  3. lotus49

lotus49 Well-Known Member

Some wireless charging coils are small enough (0.6mm) that you can still use the original back so you could use any case you wished.

They are available on eBay and there are a couple of threads here discussing them so it might be worth considering that option.
  4. SAL8116

That's the case I've found. Waiting for it to arrive. Should be here this weekend.
  5. SAL8116

Could you link to one please?
  6. SAL8116

Anyone?
  7. SAL8116

Thanks!!

I'm going to keep the Samsung wireless pad, and order a sensor from one of the online sources, where you can use the original backplate. I'll probably return the Samsung backplate or just hang onto it as a spare.

I like to have a nice fitting case on my phone and I already have a bunch of money invested in cases.
  8. SAL8116

Got a sensor today, but have to play with it. It won't charge through my Neo Hybrid case. But charges without the case.
  9. Asphaltcowboy

Asphaltcowboy Active Member

I've got the Samsung wireless charging back plate and I'm using the otterbox defender case with it. It's a tight fit the first couple times you try to snap the two pieces together but it works great now.
  10. SAL8116

Okay. Thanks!