• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung's S III is coming before months end!!

The Samsung Galaxy SIII is coming this month. Confirmed by my Metro Dealer who I use for all warranties and new phones.

PLUS and get this......

Metro is starting a new financing program... well a third party company will be financing customers of Metro based on... Weekly income that will be confirmed by your bank statements... that's what the Metro dealer told me anyway. Not sure if you have to have direct deposit or not... good question for Metro.

So who is hyped about the S III?? I can't wait... gonna sell the new or refurbished Esteem... I will be getting on friday... (due to the speaker failure and the wonderful year warranty Metro gives us loyal customers).:)... to half pay for the S III that will cost nearly 500$:(

But now that I have had a decent phone and it's still worth half the value of the baddest phone on the Android Market... only second overall to IPhone... I want more.

Dual core 1.2 Ghz processor
2Gb of ram (correct me if I'm wrong here)
4.8" screen
WIFI Hotspot

and well if you are a fan then you know the rest of the specs. I love the Esteem and all the hard work that the Devs and others have put into the Esteem... obviously this is a great community and I love all the support... but I can't wait to see what these same Devs and others can due to a rocket like the S III.

See you there:D

The Samsung Galaxy SIII is coming this month. Confirmed by my Metro Dealer who I use for all warranties and new phones.

PLUS and get this......

Metro is starting a new financing program... well a third party company will be financing customers of Metro based on... Weekly income that will be confirmed by your bank statements... that's what the Metro dealer told me anyway. Not sure if you have to have direct deposit or not... good question for Metro.

So who is hyped about the S III?? I can't wait... gonna sell the new or refurbished Esteem... I will be getting on friday... (due to the speaker failure and the wonderful year warranty Metro gives us loyal customers).:)... to half pay for the S III that will cost nearly 500$:(

But now that I have had a decent phone and it's still worth half the value of the baddest phone on the Android Market... only second overall to IPhone... I want more.

Dual core 1.2 Ghz processor
2Gb of ram (correct me if I'm wrong here)
4.8" screen
WIFI Hotspot

and well if you are a fan then you know the rest of the specs. I love the Esteem and all the hard work that the Devs and others have put into the Esteem... obviously this is a great community and I love all the support... but I can't wait to see what these same Devs and others can due to a rocket like the S III.

See you there:D
eh the GNexus still beats the new iphone ;)

Dev work for the Metro version of the S3 shouldnt be too hard since it already has a ton of development work on the other carrier models. Should just be a matter of editing for mms n data on metro. ;)

Upvote 0
eh the GNexus still beats the new iphone ;)

Dev work for the Metro version of the S3 shouldnt be too hard since it already has a ton of development work on the other carrier models. Should just be a matter of editing for mms n data on metro. ;)

I'm not sure about the GNexus but if you just google best android phone then you get sites like PC Mag telling us that the GS3 is the best. And your right about all the Devs working on it... are you going to get under the hood when it comes to Metro??

It would be great to see you working your magic... (attempt at ego stroking:)) I mean you are one of the greats here and I know for myself and many others your work is greatly appreciated. Thanks for making the Esteem so much fun.

Upvote 0
I'm not sure about the GNexus but if you just google best android phone then you get sites like PC Mag telling us that the GS3 is the best. And your right about all the Devs working on it... are you going to get under the hood when it comes to Metro??

It would be great to see you working your magic... (attempt at ego stroking:)) I mean you are one of the greats here and I know for myself and many others your work is greatly appreciated. Thanks for making the Esteem so much fun.
yea the S3 is top dawg atm and spec wise the iphone5 is right behind it, but it lacks features a almost year device has lol.

I will attempt CM9/10 builds for it, but dont have any plans to purchase one from metro. Metros partnership with billmatrix n lack of communication with them turned me away from using metro as my carrier any longer. ;)

Upvote 0
yea the S3 is top dawg atm and spec wise the iphone5 is right behind it, but it lacks features a almost year device has lol.

I will attempt CM9/10 builds for it, but dont have any plans to purchase one from metro. Metros partnership with billmatrix n lack of communication with them turned me away from using metro as my carrier any longer. ;)
esteem cm9;) lol

Upvote 0

I don't know a lot about all that billmatrix...(is that with Keanu Reeves:D)...but I agree that Metro lacks in a great multitude of areas...lets hit em with unlimited and throw them in the corral with the rest of the faceless zomby bots.

So in your opinion the GNexus is the sheite?? I need to get off the Metro scene and see what else is being published I guess. And glad to hear you will be looking into some CM stuff I miss my Hauwei lol. I'll be a contributor to the PG fund as soon as it all unfolds.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones