• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Sandilove

Sandilove

Lurker
Apr 7, 2014
Hi I wanted to know what apps came standard on the nexus 5. I have certificate installer, com.android.sharedstorage and com.qualcomm.qcrilmstunnel. Are these factory? I'm also seeing the internal storage with items I cannot access. What apps come on phone right out of the box? And if these are not standard what does that mean? Thank you so much.

Hi I wanted to know what apps came standard on the nexus 5. I have certificate installer, com.android.sharedstorage and com.qualcomm.qcrilmstunnel. Are these factory? I'm also seeing the internal storage with items I cannot access. What apps come on phone right out of the box? And if these are not standard what does that mean? Thank you so much.
The apps you listed ship with the device. Nothing to be worried about

Welcome to the forums! :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones