SANDISK 32G on Note 3Tips

1. mjazjill

mjazjill Member

my new Samsung Galaxy Note 3 heats up and drains battery fast whenever i insert my SANDISK 32G. :confused::(

Advertisement
    :
  2. Rukbat

Rukbat Well-Known Member

Could be either the phone or the SD card. San Disk is very good about replacing bad cards. As far as Samsung recently ...
  3. Dan GSR

Dan GSR Well-Known Member

i had a card go bad recently on my n3
  4. FBA

FBA Active Member

I wonder if a card reformat might solve the issue?
  5. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

I would definitely suggest to do this before attempting anything else.

If it doesn't work you might want to get another card.
  6. mjazjill

mjazjill Member

thank you. i will try reformatting it. i will get back to you guys after :)
  7. mjazjill

mjazjill Member

no. i tried and tested inserting my sd card (battery draining fast); without the sd card (battery super ok). i will try reformatting my sd card. i hope it will fix my problem. i really need to put in an sd card coz I've got lot of stuff to save to it.

thank you guys.
  8. mjazjill

mjazjill Member

Sandisk too?
  9. mjazjill

mjazjill Member

HELP!!! i tried reformatting the sd card and it asks for the PIN????? how would i know the pin????? (im gonna die!)
  10. mjazjill

mjazjill Member

ooops sorry, reformatting successful! i will get back to you IF heating continues despite the reformat. again, thank you all :)
  11. mjazjill

mjazjill Member

After reformatting....problem persist :( my phone still heats up and battery drains very fast whenever my sd card is inserted. I'm the saddest :(
  12. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

13. BlueBiker

BlueBiker Well-Known Member

OP, you still haven't answered the question of whether it only happens with this particular card or with any card. Please try another card (of any capacity) to see if the problem persists.

Maybe you have some app installed that's madly spending its whole time writing to the card. Have you noticed any files written to it that you didn't put there yourself?