1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Sandisk 64GB micro SDXC cards - confirmed working in the SGSII!Tips

1. NZtechfreak

NZtechfreak Well-Known Member

They need reformatting to Fat32 in the device itself, but after that it works fine. Even works in my Galaxy S on Froyo, and my stock HTC Sensation - I suspect it will work in most SDHC compatible devices.

I've already nearly filled the card, oh well... look forward to 128GB cards next year? Better start saving now...

Lots more detail with benchmarks and so forth at AndroidNZ: Sandisk 64GB Micro SDXC cards confirmed WORKING in Galaxy S II, HTC Sensation, Galaxy S

Sandisk 64GB Micro SDXC Vs Samsung Galaxy S II - YouTube

Advertisement
    :
  2. Shotgun84

Shotgun84 Well-Known Member

That's good to know. My 32GB getting filled up with cr*p and I thought that was the max. No need to think should I download that or not now.
  3. NZtechfreak

Yep, mine had only 19MB free when this one arrived! Oh, and I can also confirm that it works in my ASUS Transformer too...
  4. Shocky

Shocky Well-Known Member

Yep, I read on wiki a while ago they were compatibile, so not supprised they work.

Thanks for confirming. :)
  5. NZtechfreak

No worries, I know a couple of people have confirmed it already, but you know how it is - some people are like "video or it never happened".
  6. Gearu

Gearu Well-Known Member

Yeah, It's good to get confirmation from an actual person (lol).
  7. mystvearn

mystvearn Well-Known Member

nice:) waiting for bigger card later
  8. highaltitude

highaltitude Well-Known Member

wow nice! How much did that set you back?
  9. LBPHeretic

LBPHeretic Well-Known Member

That is pretty cool. If it works in the T-Mobile HTC Sensation, then it will probably work just fine in my Sprint HTC EVO 3D as well. :D

I wonder if my old Sprint HTC Hero would be compatible. That might be asking too much though. ;)
  10. connectandroid

connectandroid Well-Known Member

Just got my 64GB Sandisk Micro-SDXC Ultra transferring data from my old 16GB Sandisk Micro SDHC... pretty slow on writes speeds compared to 16GB card but makes up for it capacity.
  11. timberwolf62

timberwolf62 Member

When you used as mass storage mode and trying to transfer files into it. It only get 4mb/s. When it used for internal transfer between SD card and extra SD card within phone. I can have 10mb/s on my Sandisk cl10 64GB card as shown. I can't moved applications into extra SD card, prompted no enough space.
    [​IMG]