1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

SanDisk Class 6 Ultra Micro SDHC 64GB $49.99

1. finn5975

finn5975 Well-Known Member

Right now, while supplies last, Amazon is running a deal on the SanDisk Mobile Class 6 Ultra Micro SDHC 64GB card for $49.99.

I have never possessed a phone allowing for an external card and thus have zero knowledge when it pertains to them. Can someone more in the know tell me if this is a decent card for the price? Will it allow for sufficient transfer speeds and decent to store my movies and photos? I see there are SDXC cards, Class 10 cards, etc. I am wondering if the difference in cost would be justified for getting a different card?
    IE.,
    SanDisk 64GB Mobile Ultra MicroSDXC Class 6 Memory Card with SD Adapter $79.99
    or
    SanDisk 64GB Mobile Ultra MicroSDXC Class 10 UHS-1 30MB/s Memory Card with SD Adapter $99.00

Thanks!!

Advertisement