SAPPHIRE PVT 32A SHIPS-ON G HBOOT 1.33.0013 CPLP 13 RADIO 1.22.23.02 how do I find the ebi

Last Updated:

1. ROXIE87

ROXIE87 New Member This Topic's Starter

SAPPHIRE PVT 32A SHIPS-ON G HBOOT 1.33.0013 CPLP 13 RADIO 1.22.23.02 how do I find the ebi? I Have been trying for about a week now been trying to root my phone the mytouch 32a I believe. But everyone with so many different processes keep getting ebi version not found when I gop to back up my file for flashrec.apk. Right now I have become desperate! I an not so technology literate so if you do know how to fix my problem I would love you dearly if you REALLY brake it down for me.

Advertisement
  2. dasudevil

dasudevil Well-Known Member

are you using the unlocker.com to help you root?

3. jdestef90

jdestef90 Member

use universal androot. works like a charm.

4. omnis

omnis New Member

I know that the person who posted the question does not have a lot of technical knowledge, however I do and I am still having trouble with this. Universal AndRoot did not work with this model (I used UniversalAndroot-1.6.2-beta5.apk as it is the latest as of this post). I never post on forums I just lurk, but I'm tired of googling and getting misinformation upon misinformation because people do not read about how to distinguish their model from another model even though they may look the same. Anyway, if there is anyone with this EXACT model and you have rooted or are going to and are willing to post which method you used it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance:

Sapphire PVT 32A Ship S-ON G
    HBoot-1.33.0013 (SAPP31000)
    CPLD-13
    Radio-2.22.28.25

5. Raven198

Raven198 Well-Known Member