saved pictures not showing in media scapeSupport

Last Updated:

1. gqtrebor

gqtrebor Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So i saved a bunch of pictures from my old phone, on my computer. Transfered them over to my sd card. but how do i get media scape to show them?

Advertisement
  2. ennx

ennx Member

I'm having the same problem. When I had pictures on the SD card that were the wrong size, they showed up. Now I have the correct size, I think, and nothing. i started with 480x854. Those didn't look right, so I deleted them and changed to 480x700. Does anyone know what the definitive size should be?

3. JDwan

JDwan Well-Known Member

I was having this same problem too. I went to the Picture section in Mediascape, tapped More, then it shows pictures taken with the phone's camera. I then selected the next option on the 'menu' at the bottom and it finally showed photo albums on the phone/SD and all my pictures were there. Then just select the album and a picture and you can cycle through them like in a slideshow. Have you tried this? If so, I'm not sure what to tell you.

gqtrebor likes this.
  4. gqtrebor

gqtrebor Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

thanks i see them now. thats kinda stupid they dont show on the front page..... whatever though.

5. ECBomb

ECBomb Well-Known Member

Ya it's kind of stupid that they don't show up. Also, keep in mind that if you're using 3rd party camera apps, such as FxCamera, photos taken with those apps won't show on Mediascape either. You'll have to go to "more" and they should be under a new album, named "FxCamera" for example.