Saving applications in different locationGeneral

Last Updated:

1. pcayabyab

pcayabyab Active Member This Topic's Starter

Hi everyone,
    I've looked at a ton of other threads, I'm a new user, and I can't seem to find the answer that I am looking for. I know that we can't currently store apps and games on the SD Card, but is there a way we can save it on the 8GB Internal Phone Storage instead of the Phone Memory, which is only 748MB. (I looked these totals up on the SD card & Phone Storage in Settings). I have the HTC Droid Incredible, which by the way is the best phone I've owned so far. Please let me know if this is possible. Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. Taterus Maximus

Taterus Maximus Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure Google is working on a fix for that, I know on a rooted Hero you can use apps2sd, but with the large amount of storage on the Droid Inc. I wouldn't worry about running out of space, unless you start going app crazy. Oh shiny app! *download* Oh shiny app....

3. pcayabyab

pcayabyab Active Member This Topic's Starter

That's cool. I just wish there was a way that we could use the 8gig on board memory to store apps, games, and other cool downloadable stuff. I'll settle for the 748MB for now, which is still a ton of space, and just wait patiently for a developer to find a way to access the 8gigs. :D