Saving Contact List..

Last Updated:

1. DFRESH

DFRESH Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Is there any possible way to save my contact list to my laptop/PC and then upload it to my HTC Hero once I reset my phone to how I got it?

Advertisement
  2. KUweatherman

KUweatherman Member

exportcontacts app on the market.

3. durandetto

durandetto Well-Known Member

When I switched from my Blackberry I used google sync to save my contacts to my Gmail account and when I got my Hero I just signed in to my Gmail on the phone and it automatically synced to the phone. Check if your contacts are saved to your Gmail account and if so it should automatically sync.

4. DFRESH

is there an application for the PC/laptop that allows me to access my phone and then copy and save it to the laptop?

5. DFRESH

well that's my problem right now, i can't seem to get on gmail or log into the android market. Read my thread about android market log in problem..

6. QbanCgar

QbanCgar Active Member

there is an app called Lookout that not only will back up your data (contacts, pics, vids etc) but it also features a phone location feature as well an anti-virus program for your phone. it's the bomb!

7. treborcj

treborcj Well-Known Member

Just use HTC sync, the software is on the sd card (found that in the manual). This is what I used to move over contacts from the Instinct.

8. longhornchica05

longhornchica05 Active Member

so my hero had to get replaced today so i downloaded lookout on my other phone, that way i can have my contacts backed up... and now that i have the new phone, lookout wont download and its saying theres an error trying to connect.. any idea on what i could do? i really dont want to have to manually input all my contacts all over again... HELP!!!!! :eek:

9. fadmans

fadmans Member

recently i downloaded the lookout in order to backup my contacts..however when i run backup data using the lookout..none of my contacts been save in my lookout account...anyone share the same problem?