• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help saving contacts to sim card

gstev

Lurker
Feb 2, 2011
hello, I am new to forum and hope you can help
I have galaxy s and have been trying to get contacts saved to sim card with no success. Only reason doing this is my car has integrated telephone system that uses sim card however currently no contacts on sim card. I could always go bluetooth but it would be convenient to use sim

Gavin S

I got a question about contacts. I just bought a Samsung Galaxy S few days ago and I noticed that if I copy contacts to my sim card, I can't assign ringtones to my contacts unless I remove my contacts from the sim card. Also there seems to be a double entry in contacts, one that are on the sim and the ones on my phone. How can i avoid double entry contacts and yet still be able to have ringtones assigned to contacts?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones