saving email on epic 4gSupport

Last Updated:

1. tbta02

tbta02 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

how do i save an email .i cant find any options for this .not the gmail i mean the aol i get .also how do i move one from trash to inbox or save ?

Advertisement
  2. zetterwing

zetterwing Active Member

I would like to know this too. Sometimes I would like to access an email when I don't have data coverage and I haven't found a way to save the email to the phone.

3. dbpaddler

dbpaddler Well-Known Member

Stock android email sucks. Bottom line is you can't move mail or report spam. You need to hop on the market and check out Maildroid or K-9. Both allow moving mail and report spam. I've been trying out Maildroid. I like the cleaner interface over K-9, but the current version only downloads the headers. It downloads the rest of the email when you open it which kills me because I can spend a half a day in a fringe area. But his next revision is coming out in a few days that will address it. In Maildroid you can also designate which folder is for spam and for deleted mail. I think on both you can set up a bcc to yourself so you can have a copy of sent mail from your phone on aol's webmail since they ditched that feature for some reason. Kind of dumb if you ask me. In a world where more and more people are checking their mail from mobile devices why would you take away features that could drive people to other services?