Saving Emails

Last Updated:

1. razorclose

razorclose Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hey everybody, I don't know if this has been addressed before, but I was wondering if anyone has any knowledge as to how one would keep emails in the inbox? The catch is that they would have to stay there, not have to be reloaded (as if you were accessing the mailbox from the website on your computer) and wouldn't get pushed down the line and out of sight from your designated number of emails displayed at once in the list?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as it would earn you many thanks from my dad through me (since he's the one that's been dogging me every other day for 2 months about figuring this out) and many from me for getting him off my back! :D

Advertisement
  2. twistedlim

twistedlim Well-Known Member

gmail or another account? Gmail you can click the box next to it and archive the mail and retrieve it on your computer by opening all mail.

Other email accounts you can check the box next to the email and a box appears at the bottom and you can mark it as unread.

3. takeshi

takeshi Well-Known Member

Always provide the app and type of account you're using. There are so many possibilities that it's difficult to chime in without these details. For example, I don't have to do a thing to accomplish this. However, I'm on Exchange and using Touchdown. I'm willing to bet that's not germane to your dad's situation.

4. razorclose

razorclose Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

He's using Hotmail and Yahoo accounts I believe. He's using the stock email client provided with stock 2.2. I