• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Saving Pictures/Documents from email

I do not understand any part of what was just said. I don't know the terminolgy associated with this piece of equipment. Any instructions that I will be able to understand will have to include a "step by step" instruction. I tried the above and do not get anything like any options to save.

I would appreciate any help.

Upvote 0
If u have latest version of sam sung galaxy android showee was right- the pictures should automatically download to the gallery if u know where to look!! The down loaded pictures are sorted by date, so if someone took a picture on Dec 27th and sent it to you, the picture will automatically sort and organize to Dec 27th pictures. I was travelling and took many pictures and hadn't checked/downloaded pictures from email in awhile. When I got home I thought the down loaded pictures would be right on top. I spent over an hour trying to figure this out only to find I simply had to scoll to find the email downloaded pics buried amongst all my travel pics. Anyway I hope this post helps someome else out!!! :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones