Saving Pictures/Documents from emailSupport

1. Tawandak9

Tawandak9 Member

Can anyone tell me how to save pictures and documents from email to my phone?

Thanks!
    Susan

Advertisement
  2. Freakshow999

Freakshow999 Active Member

Long press the document and it will come up with the option to view, save, etc.
  3. Tawandak9

Tawandak9 Member

Thanks, but that isn't working for me. I've tried every way I can think of to elicit that response. long hold the attachment clip, the preview and the download. What am I missing?

Susan
  4. itsallgood

itsallgood Well-Known Member

You have to first just press the paper clip. (This will down load it to what ever format it is.) Then you do a long press to get the menu to save.
  5. Shoowee

Shoowee New Member

When you hit the download button under the picture from within your email, it automatically adds the picture to your picture library. No extra step required!
  6. okbeast

okbeast Well-Known Member

I've also had an issue with some pictures not being able to long-click or use the menu button to download. I noticed alot of times it is from a friend who has an Iphone but am not sure if that is the main reason.
  7. sirjeff13

sirjeff13 New Member

First set up a profile in your phone book on your android. I just put my name and number with area code . Then go to the email with the doc or pic and and hold down until it says attached items press and check the check box and then hit save. just try it.
  8. gp1224

gp1224 New Member

I do not understand any part of what was just said. I don't know the terminolgy associated with this piece of equipment. Any instructions that I will be able to understand will have to include a "step by step" instruction. I tried the above and do not get anything like any options to save.

I would appreciate any help.
  9. snowwhite2015

snowwhite2015 New Member

If u have latest version of sam sung galaxy android showee was right- the pictures should automatically download to the gallery if u know where to look!! The down loaded pictures are sorted by date, so if someone took a picture on Dec 27th and sent it to you, the picture will automatically sort and organize to Dec 27th pictures. I was travelling and took many pictures and hadn't checked/downloaded pictures from email in awhile. When I got home I thought the down loaded pictures would be right on top. I spent over an hour trying to figure this out only to find I simply had to scoll to find the email downloaded pics buried amongst all my travel pics. Anyway I hope this post helps someome else out!!! :)