Saving PicturesSupport

Last Updated:

1. Shanetasdroid

Shanetasdroid New Member This Topic's Starter

I have already taken some pictures on my phone, but I didn't have the setting on saving to card. Now I want to save my pictures to my memory card, how do I do that?

Advertisement
  2. brackett5

brackett5 Well-Known Member

I just realized I have the same problem. I would also like to know the answer to this question.

3. gruss

gruss Well-Known Member

plug it into a pc and move them over, when you mount the phone you should get 2 drive letters popping up? they go in the dcim/100media folder on the sd card. dont forget to change your camera settings so they go there automatically from now on!

4. Shanetasdroid

Shanetasdroid New Member This Topic's Starter

I want to know were can i go to get computer software for my computer for my incredible. Since i didn't come with a dic like the blackberry did. I installed what HTC had on their website. But it will not let me upload any of my pictures or videos for me to save to my computer. Any suggestions before i call HTC?

5. brackett5

brackett5 Well-Known Member

Just plug it in! Its so much simpler then a BB phone. I have had plenty BBs and love the droid better by far.

6. ChiTownJim

ChiTownJim Well-Known Member

it will just show up as an external drive when you plug it in to your computer. Super easy no need for software