• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Saving Ringtones

mrsmusic63

Lurker
Jun 6, 2010
I've got a ringtone app that I like that lets me make ringtones on my computer & send 'em to my Droid as a MMS.
The making/sending part works but I can't figure out how to save the ringtone to my phone. Have searched the manual but it doesn't help.
Anybody know what to do to save a MMS?

I've got a ringtone app that I like that lets me make ringtones on my computer & send 'em to my Droid as a MMS.
The making/sending part works but I can't figure out how to save the ringtone to my phone. Have searched the manual but it doesn't help.
Anybody know what to do to save a MMS?
Choose from the available selections of ringtones on your phone.
Press HOME > MENU, and then tap
[FONT=Gotham Book,Gotham Book][FONT=Gotham Book,Gotham Book]Settings[/FONT][/FONT].
Tap
[FONT=Gotham Book,Gotham Book][FONT=Gotham Book,Gotham Book]Personalize > Default ringtone[/FONT][/FONT]. The Phone ringtone selection menu then opens.
Scroll through the available ringtones and tap the ringtone you want to use. The ringtone briefly plays when selected.
Tap
[FONT=Gotham Book,Gotham Book][FONT=Gotham Book,Gotham Book]OK[/FONT][/FONT].
You can also download or copy ringtones or songs to your phone

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones