Saving setup in Tab

Last Updated:

1. Mad Marik

Mad Marik New Member This Topic's Starter

Just got a Galaxy Tab. And was having some issues with the apps freaking out and the such. How do you soft reboot the tab? Without the damn thing reverting.

I would settle for the procedure to save the current setup. Because not finding anything anywhere on how to make this happen.
    Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
  2. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

What do you mean by setup? Widgets?

A common problem is widgets dissapearing if they ate moved to teh sdcard. Widgets need to be on internal memory only.

If thats not the issue, please give us some more info, 'freaking out' doesn't help that much :p

3. Mad Marik

There doesn't seem to be a way to reboot the device without doing a hard shutdown.

Every time the device has issues and I do a hard shutdown, it reverts back to a old setup I had an hour back.

So the basic question is, how do you save the current setup so if it does crap out, so I can restore.

Thanks

4. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

What exactly do you mean by setup?

5. Mad Marik

When you get a device, you set it up. Ie.. you place icons where you want them, you load wanted apps, you add themes and wallpapers you like.. That is what I refer to as "setup".

Anyways, the device is bad, just spent 4 hours on the phone with Samsung. The device fails writing to the systems SSD. And it wont do a factory restore do to the failing SSD memory I reckon. Anywho, thanks anyways.