Saving text messages to sd card

1. gen_air

gen_air New Member

On the infuse is it possible to save our text message straight to our sd card? For example once we receive the text it is stored on the sd card instead of the phone itself.

Another issue is my phone sometimes say "downloading" when I receive picture message and never shows. It does sometimes, then the other times it just says downloading. Does anyone else have this problem?

(I rebooted my phone to its original settings so any app or data issue shouldn't be the problem).

thanks!

Advertisement
  2. Ryanscool

Ryanscool Well-Known Member

Of what i know, there is not. You can backup messages to the sd card, but you cannot do that. The downloading issue does happen, it is just a minor problem the phone has right now.
  3. Kadin

Kadin Active Member

I've had the 'Downloading' issue and simply backed out of the conversation and went back in and normally I'm able to download it again. Other than that, haven't had it become an actual issue.
  4. arnould

arnould Well-Known Member

I don't know of any way to save messages to sd card automatically.
    Though. you can back them all up to your gmail account using SMS Backup app, so you can read them just like Emails, and then delete them from your phone.

Java Programming