• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Say Hi and help on how to Empty trash

Glad to join this group. I bought the Android about a month ago. I've been to a short training, I would call it demonstration, at the Rockville, MD office. Useful but nothing out of the ordinary.

I find this phone one of the best by Verizon. There are things I would like it could have like Tasks and the duratio of the battery to be a little bit longer.

My main reason for joining is to have a support group. I am getting my Trash folders full and there is no way to "empty" them. So, what is the reaso of deleting an email if it's going to be taking space in my trash> Eventually, I will run off my limits.

Thank you. I will search and see if someone has already faced this problem, which I am sure they have.

Glad to join this group. I bought the Android about a month ago. I've been to a short training, I would call it demonstration, at the Rockville, MD office. Useful but nothing out of the ordinary.

I find this phone one of the best by Verizon. There are things I would like it could have like Tasks and the duratio of the battery to be a little bit longer.

My main reason for joining is to have a support group. I am getting my Trash folders full and there is no way to "empty" them. So, what is the reaso of deleting an email if it's going to be taking space in my trash> Eventually, I will run off my limits.

Thank you. I will search and see if someone has already faced this problem, which I am sure they have.
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Put your question in the Droid forum of this site ...

Upvote 0
Don't worry about that... It won't interfere with the operation of your device. I've never cleared "trash folder" on neither one of my emails. I believe you can delete trash (if you so wish to do) on one of your emails. I can't remember if It's Gmail or Yahoo!

With that being said - Welcome aboard. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones