saying good bye

1. matdr57

matdr57 Well-Known Member

well good ppl of the droid x im going to miss yall :( and all of yalls help don't get me wrong im going to miss my droid x but i couldn't pass up the offer verizon gave me so im moving up to the the razr maxx but my kid is going to get one hell of a phone so from the bottom of my har:(t thanks for all your help and im going to miss yall :'(

Advertisement
    bubbaken, trophynuts and colchiro like this.
  2. bigbadwulff

bigbadwulff Well-Known Member

It was a good run. Was fun talking about the DX. Won't be long before I change. May go to Mobile Nation as it is a lot less expensive than Verizon. Will have to deal with what phones they have. Basically a Galaxy I think.
  3. chmodx

chmodx Well-Known Member

Was this an early upgrade promotion offer or something? Seems like everyone gets those except me.
  4. Doit2it

Doit2it Well-Known Member Contributor

Congrats on your upgrade. The Maxx is a great phone with a great battery. I'll be leaving here too, as soon a Verizon ships my preordered SIII. Be sure to send you kid here if he/she has issues with your old X. I know a few people who left for the GNex still stick there head in the door every once in a while. I probably will too.
  5. bigbadwulff

bubbaken likes this.
  6. matdr57

matdr57 Well-Known Member

That was funny....when u have 4 lines and someone don't do their home work on a network extender and i spend over 8 hours with them and my internet provider thats how
  7. bubbaken

bubbaken Well-Known Member

Time for me to move on. It's been real, it's been fun...

IT'S BEEN REAL FREAKING FUN!

Thanks to all. If anyone is looking for a used dx, one owner send me a msg. It goes on eBay next week.

Here I come galaxy nexus forum mods!
  8. svensett

svensett Well-Known Member

My Galaxy S3 landed this afternoon. After a slight hiccup with the 3G connection, it's running nicely now. Stopping by the DX forum to find the instructions to get past the activation screen to use the X as a wifi device.
  9. Hrethgir

Hrethgir Well-Known Member

I'm also saying adios, amigos. Got my GS#, and am loving it. And with all the problems my DX was having, I don't know if I'll even botehr using it as a WiFi device. I have a rooted Nook Tablet that is way better for that! Might do a factory reset on the DX and see if I can at least get it running stable again, but I'm afraid that now that it isn't my phone, it will actually get chucked out the window when it pisses me off this time! I still have my old iPhone 3Gs, planned on using that as a WiFi device when I got my DX, but now it just sits in the dock by the bed and is a very fancy sleep sound generator/alarm clock, lol! Maybe if I can get the DX stablized, I'll sell it, just don't see me using it anymore now. It was a great phone for about 14 months, then a very good phone for a few more months, but by the time I preorded my GS3, I couldn't wait to stop using it, LOL! So many problems, hope a factory reset does it.
  10. bigbadwulff

Very few problems at all with mine. It's funny how now that people are getting something else they suddenly had all these problems with the DX but before, it was the BEST PHONE EVER! And their current phone is............ THE BEST THING EVER! And the next software update is gonna be THE BEST THING EVER!
  11. bubbaken

bubbaken Well-Known Member

I still love and miss my X :'(

(and yes I'm lurking)