Saying Hello

Last Updated: 2011-02-10 23:59:02
  1. KzA

KzA Well-Known Member

From my new G-Tablet!!!..... and holy hell this thing needs to be rooted.

Looks like I need to do alot of reading!

Advertisement
  2. Zebulon

Zebulon Well-Known Member

You won't regret rooting it. It made a world of difference on mine.
  3. SolidOrange

SolidOrange Well-Known Member

welcome to the addiction, we're here to help. :cool:
  4. KzA

KzA Well-Known Member

Before the update it was literally unusable lol can't believe they could even release a product that buggy... ill be rooting in the next day or so.. and use this thread as a log of my experience.

Stay tuned
  5. watersrules

watersrules Well-Known Member

you will not regret rooting or purchasing
  6. KzA

KzA Well-Known Member

Currently running VEGAn-Tab!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SolidOrange you are the man... that step by step was perfect.. I kept rechecking myself becuase everything went so easy I was convinced it hadnt worked!
    watersrules, xmr405o and SolidOrange like this.
  7. SolidOrange

Thanks! Glad you are enjoying your tablet the way it should have been shipped from viewsonic in the first place. :cool:
  8. xmr405o

xmr405o Well-Known Member

I agree! That's a step by step which included mini steps too! :D Solid is very thorough.
  9. SolidOrange

Helps that I wrote it as I was doing it for the first time, lol.
  10. KzA

KzA Well-Known Member

already ordered a screen protector and skin from Skinomi

So far I love the tab.. VEGAn runs super fast, market is working fine. The only drawbacks I see right now are the viewing angles with the screen and the weight. Weight isnt so bad, but you can really feel the heft when your holding it in awkward positions.

Now I need to move on to rooting my Incredible so I can have a wifi hotspot. After playing on the tablet for a while the Incredible feels so tiny in my hands lol

I look forward to really digging into what this tablet can do..plus I have a hell of alot of screen real estate that I have to customize now!
  11. SamuraiBigEd

SamuraiBigEd Under paid Sasquatch! Moderator

Welcome to the group!
  12. SolidOrange

this is a must, having free 3g access if one of the biggest drawing points on the g-tab IMO. also, i know what you mean about your incredible feeling tiny. after using my tab for awhile, picking up my droid makes me feel like some kind of giant, lol. this is especially true since i am running ADW EX, similiar wallpapers, and nearly the same icon layout on both.