• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

saying hi

Information is key, and asking about stuff that isn't clear before doing things that might mess things up.

I have been fortunate to have had phones that had decent developer support and have been able to enjoy some really nice roms.

I enjoy having the freedom to do what I want to with my phones, but that goes back to the need to be careful! :)

Upvote 0
When you look up LG Optimus LS720 it will actually pull up LG F3 , I'm still not 100% sure myself if they're the same phones or not but they appear to be 1in the same. I just know that in the settings when you go to phone info that's where it shows the LS720 but then everywhere else you look it says LG F3/LS720 so who knows. If you find out different lemme know so I can properly research on how to root

Reactions: dustwun77
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones