saying hi

1. jeromee

jeromee New Member

Whats up , its me, thought I'd say hi and see whats good with everyone :smokingsomb:

Advertisement
  2. dustwun77

dustwun77 Endeavor to Persevere :) Guide

Good day to you, jeromee! Welcome to AndroidForums! :)

How do you like that phone? I have been wondering about getting one.

Let us know if we can help you navigate the site!
  3. jeromee

jeromee New Member

So far not disappointed , I'm in the process of learning more about rooting and its benefits as well as its possible negative affects. So far seems like there's a lot more positives but apparently not to much info on how to root this model yet
    dustwun77 likes this.
  4. dustwun77

Information is key, and asking about stuff that isn't clear before doing things that might mess things up.

I have been fortunate to have had phones that had decent developer support and have been able to enjoy some really nice roms.

I enjoy having the freedom to do what I want to with my phones, but that goes back to the need to be careful! :)
  5. jeromee

jeromee New Member

I'm doing the research before I do anything cause I figure what good would it even do to be rooted but not even know how what or why
  6. dustwun77

I looked and I can't tell if we have that phone or not, realized I am not sure that is even the phone I was reading about either. :confused:

lg calls all their phones the same thing, apparently... :)
  7. jeromee

jeromee New Member

When you look up LG Optimus LS720 it will actually pull up LG F3 , I'm still not 100% sure myself if they're the same phones or not but they appear to be 1in the same. I just know that in the settings when you go to phone info that's where it shows the LS720 but then everywhere else you look it says LG F3/LS720 so who knows. If you find out different lemme know so I can properly research on how to root
    dustwun77 likes this.