says no free space

Last Updated:

1. Raindroid

Raindroid Member This Topic's Starter

ok i put this in my last post but nobody commented on it.

im trying to download a ringtone onto my phone (which apparently gets downloaded to my sd card under download)

but its saying i have no available space. its a 2 gig mem card... and i have 1.7 gigs left on it thats completely free.

and my phone has 99mb of internal mem free....so a few hundred kb ringtone should not be saying this.

Advertisement
  2. ccapasso

ccapasso Well-Known Member

Just out of curiosity, did you create a folder on your SD Card yet called ringtones? Try putting the file there.

I'm not sure how you are downloading the ringtone, but I believe it should go in ringtones folder.

3. BG-Pete

BG-Pete Member

I just had the same issue. I called Sprint. My problem turned out to be an app I downloaded about a month ago (some digital clock app). I was escalated up to "advanced tech support". After making sure I had all the current software, we just started testing/removing apps until the notification went away.

This tech was great. He did state that just because an app is in the Market Place doesn't mean that it is free of conflicts. Which really stinks.

Anyway, just wanted to tell you what my issue was. Hopefully you resolved your issue or will soon.