.sbf and performance question

Last Updated:

1. chrlswltrs

chrlswltrs Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I just got my new laptop today. When I did the .sbf restore before I was on Windows Vista 32bit. I now am on Windows 7 32bit. Do I need to find new drivers or anything or everything going to work the same if I need to sbf?

I have a question about shutter lag. Is there a way to reduce the lag? I have been doing some of the suggested mods to the build.prop file and I am wondering if there is a mod we can do to reduce shutter lag when taking a pic.

Advertisement
  2. DroidEye22

DroidEye22 Well-Known Member

I got a windows 7 computer 32 bit and everything works fine as it did on windows vista, its just that windows 7 is more awsome :), oh and how do you apply themes my phone has deodex and is running 2.2 with root and it has clockwork custom recovery installed.

3. ECFfighter7232

ECFfighter7232 Well-Known Member

I wasnt able to get my sbf file to recognize on windows 7, but it worked on xp... obviously not everyone has that problem though.

4. chrlswltrs

chrlswltrs Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

It depends on how the theme is set up to be installed. Find the thread for the theme you want and there will be instructions there. Some can be installed in a zip file some you have to push the files yourself using terminal.